Shipping & Returns
Shipping UK / Europe / International
Brøgger is pleased to offer international shipping (rates below) and returns for a fixed fee of £10 within the Europe Union. Due to import tax on items returned back to the United Kingdom, we are unfortunately unable to offer returns from countries outside the European Union.
When placing your delivery address please ensure all information concerning billing and shipping is correct. We are unable to redirect the package as soon as the courier has processed an order and it has been dispatched.
All orders will be processed within 1-3 working days. In most instances we will be able to deliver next day within the UK if the order is placed before 2pm. For all other shipping countries, please allow minimum one week for arrival.
SHIPPING FLAT FEES
Rest of World
£19.95 plus an additional £2 per extra items added to the order.
For orders outside the EU, Brøgger is not responsible for these or for any fees charged by customs. The carrier will contact you in case of any extra charges or customs clearance. This might delay the delivery. Please be advised that it is your responsibility to pay for these extra charges.
RETURNS in 5 steps
We accept returns on orders within 10 days of you receiving your order.
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund/exchange request with the order number and a specified day for pick up (Monday to Friday only). Pick up time willl depend on the collection service within your region.
- Await our email response for confirmation of the booking of the return.
- Include the documentation sent to you via email inside the original packaging including the original invoice. The returns shipping label can be handed to the pick-up driver. Please have the sealed box and the documentation ready for the pre-determined time.
- Once we have received and inspected the returned item(s), and exchange or refund will be issues and an confirmation email will be sent t you.